The Consortium partners organize events on a regular basis. These include academic events, such as research seminars, workshops, conferences and summer schools, as well as impact and outreach activities for parents, teachers and policy makers.
- HL2C seminar: Míriam Buendía Castro (University of Granada, Spain), Design of a school science dictionary (English-Spanish) for bilingual primary schools in Spain
- New Camões Lectureship at the University of Konstanz
- HLAW 2022: Thank you, Lisbon, and see you in Amherst!
- HL2C Seminar: João Veríssimo (Lisbon), L2 morphological processing reveals the internal differentiation of the language system
- HL2C Seminar: Yvonne Foley (Edinburgh), Diverse Critical Literacies: Pedagogies of Recognition
Aachen Armenian Virtual College Awards Basque Country Birmingham British Council Camoes Institute Católica Lisbon CfP Coimbra Conference Early career Edinburgh Employment ERASMUS+ Evora Frankfurt Graduation Hamburg Journal Kaiserslautern Konstanz Lancaster Lisbon Malaysia Minho MOOC Native Scientist NOVA PhD Porto Seminars Summer School São Tomé and Príncipe Timor Toronto Tübingen UMass Amherst UN UNESCO Universidade do Porto Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia University of Granada Yerevan State University York St John