The Consortium partners organize events on a regular basis. These include academic events, such as research seminars, workshops, conferences and summer schools, as well as impact and outreach activities for parents, teachers and policy makers.
- Call for papers : Linguística. Revista de Estudos Linguísticos da Universidade do Porto.
- Call for papers: Graduate student conference @ NOVA, XVI Fórum de Partilha Linguística
- Call for papers : Special issue, Diacrítica
- Children’s literature festival celebrated in Berlin: “Os Dias do Conto”
- Hector Foundation pledges 19M EUR to support educational research at Tübingen
Aachen AI Armenian Virtual College Awards Basque Country British Council Camoes Institute CfP Coimbra Conference Early career Employment ERASMUS+ Evora Funding Graduation Journal Lancaster Lisbon Minho MOOC NOVA Outreach PhD Porto Portugal-Armenia Friendship Association Seminars Timor Tübingen UMass Amherst University of Cyprus University of Nürnberg Yerevan State University ΑΚΤΟ