The Consortium’s Steering Committee is the main decision-making body of the Consortium. This committee has representatives from each partner institution and meets regularly to discuss and oversee the implementation of our objectives.
We also have a Scientific Advisory Board, which we use to discuss our overall strategy and future directions to take.
Our members and how to join:
The most important part of the HL2C is our community of students and scholars.
If you study or work at one of the HL2C partner institutions, you are a member by default. Welcome aboard! If you would like to get more involved, simply message the Steering Committee representative of your institution.
If your institution is not a signatory of the Memorandum that established the Consortium, you can still join us, but as an individual member. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch.
What departments are involved:
- Camões: Instituto da Cooperação e da Língua
- Centro de Linguística da Universidade de Lisboa
- Centro de Linguística da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Departamento de Estudos Portugueses e Estudos Românicos, Universidade do Porto
- Department of Linguistics, University of Tübingen
- Department of Linguistics and English Language, Lancaster University
- ESRC Centre for Corpus Approaches to Social Science, Lancaster University
- Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology, University of Tübingen
- Instituto de Letras e Ciências Humanas, Universidade do Minho
- LEAD Graduate School and Research Network, University of Tübingen