Linguística: Revista de Estudos Linguísticos da Universidade do Porto has recently published a call for submissions.
Linguística is a publication of the Linguistics Centre of the University of Porto (CLUP) and of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities of the University of Porto, one of the founding institutions of HL2C.
About the journal:
The journal welcomes original papers in the field of Linguistics, and in other areas dealing with natural languages. Both fundamental and applied research perspectives will be considered for publication. The journal publishes research papers, research notes, critical reviews, news, and discussions, among others. The texts can be written in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian; papers written in other languages may also be accepted.
Please visit the journal website for more information.
- Instructions for authors are available on this page.
- Information on the editorial process, including the peer review process, is available here.
- Published texts are freely accessible at the journal’s Digital Library.
The anonymized manuscript and any associated materials must be sent (in pdf or word format) to email@example.com
Deadline for volume 17: 31/03/2022.
- As instruções para os autores estão disponíveis em: https://ojs.letras.up.pt/index.php/EL/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
- O processo editorial, nomeadamente a avaliação por pares, está disponível em:
- Os textos integrais são disponibilizados em livre acesso na Biblioteca Digital da revista (https://ojs.letras.up.pt/index.php/EL).