Authors of accepted papers are invited to submit their IEEE-compliant final paper by 16 August 2021.
In order to submit your paper for IEEE publication, please revise the paper referring to the comments of reviewers which can be found by logging into the EasyChair system and in the text of the acceptance email.The final paper should be prepared according to the following terms:
- All papers should be written fully in English, including characters in tables and figures.
- Each paper is strictly limited to 2 to 3 printed A4 pages.
- At least one of the authors should register for a full/student conference fee. One registration can be linked up to two papers. Only registered papers will be included in the UCMMT2021 Conference Proceedings, and subsequently submitted to IEEE Xplore if presented at the conference.
- A paper not presented will be removed from the final conference proceedings before uploading to IEEE Xplore®. No refund will be made to the authors of these papers.
- A completed IEEE Copyright Form is required for each final paper. Please complete the IEEE ElectronicCopyright Form (eCF) online as soon as you submit the final version of your paper. (For instruction click here Instructions for Copyright signature)
- Please prepare your paper using the IEEE two-column Word/LaTeX template, that probably you have already used for the first submission.
- Please note a copyright notice should be added to the front page of final paper.
It is mandatory to prepare an IEEE Xplore compliant version of your final papers using the IEEE PDF eXpress system following the IEEE PDF instructions. All papers have to be received electronically in PDF format.
Paper Templates & Requirements
Step 1: Paper Formatting
General guideline regarding the format of the camera ready paper can be found in the Camera-ready Paper template. Papers should be minimum 2 pages and maximum 3 pages.
It is mandatory to follow the IEEE template given for UCMMT 2021. The templates can be found here
Step 2: Add copyright information to the first page of the paper
The appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth for an IEEE Conference Publication. Detailed instructions can be found below and at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3853-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3853-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3853-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Step 3: Paper publication: IEEE compliance
Please follow the instructions below carefully to ensure that your uploaded Final Paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore formatting requirements.
- Do NOT add page numbers to your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file
Authors must use IEEE PDF eXpress service to prepare and validate the camera ready paper, using the following conference ID: 53364X. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
The online submission site will check the submitted files for compliance and will reject non-compliant files. Failure to comply will prevent proper publication of your work.
- Go to the PDF eXpress site, click on the link “New Users-Click Here” and fill in your information. You will need the Conference ID: 53364X.
- Then, login using your email address, password and conference ID and deliver your file for conversion into pdf format (or have your existing pdf file checked). The pdf version of paper will be automatically sent to the email address that has been provided.
- If required, incorporate the requested changes, resubmit to PDF eXpress.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Check both color and black and white representations of the final certified file.
- Maximum final paper length is 3 pages.
Then your paper must be renamed as follows: IEEE express number_Last name (e.g. PID123456_smith_papernumber).
Step 4: Copyright Forms
All authors (for both oral and poster presentations) must submit the signed IEEE Copyright Form together with their camera ready paper (see instructions below). You will find the link to the IEEE Copyright Form in your submission area.
The template to prepare your biography can be found at presenter bio.
Submission of Documents
Authors should submit:
- the created IEEE-compliant PDF file of the Camera-ready paper
- author’s Biography (only for oral presentations)
Final paper and copyright form submission.
After receiving your paper back from the PDF eXpress site, please upload the abstract/final version to the
- Login to the Easychair system
- On the menu bar, click on the My Submission (and select Submission XX if you have more than one papers), where XX is the number of your paper (do NOT click on “New Submission”)
- Upload your final paper and bio in relevant sections.
The paper must be named as follows: PDFexpress number_Last name_papernumber (e.g. PID1234566_Wang_12)