IEEE Electron Devices Society Student Fee Grants for participation to UCMMT 2021
IEEE Electron Device Society is glad to offer 30 student grants reserved to IEEE EDS Student members for covering the registration fee of the virtual UCMMT 2021 (£50).
These grants also wish to promote diversity among the conference attendees. A quota will be reserved to women and minorities. In that case, no need to be IEEE EDS Student members.
No postdocs, faculty, or other senior research personnel may be supported by the grant.
- The student fee grants are sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society.
- Each applicant must be a student registered toward a Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in physics, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting the application.
- Applicants must be, unless as stated above, IEEE EDS Student member
- Each applicant must be presenting author of accepted papers or posters at UCMMT 2021.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IEEE EDS STUDENT GRANT
An short application for the grant should be submitted electronically by email to the IEEE EDS Grant Panel firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as your paper is submitted and should include the following information:
- The applicant’s study level (undergraduate or graduate).
- IEEE student member number
- Number and title of the paper submitted
When submitting the application, please write “EDS UCMMT2021 Fee Grant Application” in the email subject line.
Successful applicants will be notified after the paper acceptance, with further instructions by email.
The EDS UCMMT 2021 Fee Grant selection committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding all applications.
IEEE is committed to the principle that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, services, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by IEEE policy and/or applicable laws. For more information on the IEEE policy visit http://www.ieee.org/nondiscrimination/