- Built-in stereo microphones capture stereo image
- Two mic/hi-Z inputs let you integrate your gear
- Supports recording four tracks at a time
- Record, overdub, and mix your projects in MTR mode
- Built-in reference speaker for checking your recordings
- Weight – 1.1kg
- Product Dimensions – 22.8 x 17.4 x 16.6 cm
For more information click here.
Quantity : 5
The Dead Kitten windshield is designed for minimising wind noise when using a microphone in high wind conditions. Compatible with RODE Stereo VideoMic and Stereo VideoMic Pro, its artificial fur is specially designed so as to minimise wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent.
- Weight – 41g
- Dimensions – 15.2 x 5.1 x 12.7 cm
Quantity : 1
Like all Zoom recorders, the H1’s onboard microphones are configured in an X/Y pattern, for imaging. As both mics are arranged on the same axis, they are equidistant from the sound source for perfect localization and no phase shifting resulting great stereo recordings with natural depth and accurate imaging.
- Recording format flexibility from 16-bit/44.1 kHz to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV, or MP3 from 48 kbps to 320 kbps and enough tools onboard to make impeccable recordings.
- The H1 records on microSD cards and comes with a 2GB microSD card. Using a 32GB microSDHC card allows over 50 hours of recording time at 16-bit/44.1 kHz.
- Extremely lightweight only weighing 581g and only being 18.4 x 15 x 13.4 cm.
- Zoom H1
- AC adapter (USB type)
- USB cable
- Adjustable tripod stand
- Padded-shell case
- Mic clip adapter One size.
Quantity : 5