The EM-406A GPS module from USGlobalSat based on the spectacular SiRF StarIII chipset. This complete module is built upon the same technology as the ET-301, but includes on-board voltage regulation, LED status indicator, battery backed RAM, and a built-in patch antenna! 6-pin interface cable included.
- Weight: 16g including cable
- 20-Channel Receiver
- Extremely high sensitivity : -159dBm
- 10m Positional Accuracy / 5m with WAAS
- Hot Start : 1s
- Warm Start : 38s
- Cold Start : 42s
- 70mA at 4.5-6.5V
- Outputs NMEA 0183 and SiRF binary protocol
- Smallest complete module available: 30mm x 30mm x 10.5mm
Quantity : 2
Nokia N96 smartphone has built-in GPS and video and audio recording capability. It is suitable for location-based research and documentation (e.g. using www.locoblog.com). Note that phones do not come with a SIM card or contract, this must be supplied by the researcher.
- GSM/WCDMA dual mode portable multimedia computer supporting EGSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 900/2100 HSDPA, WLAN and DVB-H Video.
- Use the Nokia N96 for connecting to mobile Broadband using WLAN or HSDPA (3.5G) with faster downloading than 3G.
- Find directions and locations with the integrated A-GPS and included maps.
- Use the Nokia N96 to take photos with a 5.0 megapixel auto focus camera.
- Enjoy videos, music and graphics on the 2.8” QVGA (240 x 320 pixels), 16M color display.
- Listen to music with using the built-in stereo speakers.
- Additional features include UPnP, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR and USB 2.0 High-Speed.
Full details and specifications are on the manufacturer’s website here.
Kits include the following. Please report any missing items to the FASS IT Workshop as soon as possible.
- Nokia N96 phone
- Remote control
- Earbud headphones
- USB cable A – micro
- Jack to 3 phono cable
- Euro socket power charger
- Euro socket USB power charger
- Car Charger
- Nokia N96 CD
- Nokia N96 manual
There are 5 kits available, identified by the university asset code or product IMEI code.
Kit 1 (Galileo): Nokia N96 Assest Code FS01480 / IMEI 356406027024453.
Kit 2 (Compass): Nokia N96 Asset Code ? / IMEI 356406025404673.
Kit 3 (Beidou): Nokia N96 Assest Code FS01479 / IMEI 356406025404889.
Kit 4 (Glonass):
Kit 5 (QZSS):