The Bamboo tablet has a modern design and is capable of performing all the usual mouse function like clicking, dragging, scrolling and more. The tablet has a Touch Ring for instant zoom and scroll, and four customisable ExpressKeys for frequently used functions.
Quantity : 1
The Canon 5D is a professional camera offering automatic and manual control of image and HD Video. The 24-105mm lens allows huge flexibility and 2 x 32GB memory cards are also included.
Canon 5D Body
Canon 5D Information:
- 22.3 Megapixel Full-Frame Sensor
- 61-point AF
- 6 fps Continuous Shooting
- ISO 100–25,600 Sensitivity, expandable to ISO 102,400
- 14-bit DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Full HD (1080, 30fps) movie recording with manual control
- 8.11cm (3.2-inch) 1,040,000-dot TFT color, liquid crystal monitor
- Shutter Speeds 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- Weather Sealing
- HDR mode
- CompactFlash Type I (UDMA compatible)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 152.0 x 116.4 x 76.4 mm
24-105mm Lens Information:
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-22
- One Super-UD & Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Dustproof and Waterproof Sealing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5′
Quantity : 1 (Kit Includes Body, Lens and 2 x 32GB Memory Cards)
This is the XBee Explorer Dongle unit for the Digi XBee module line. With the XBee Explorer Dongle you can plug the unit directly into your USB port and have it act as a gateway between your computer and the XBee. No cables needed. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2.5, standard and Pro version.
- The on-board voltage regulator is good up to 500mA.
- The highlight of this board is an FT231X USB-to-Serial converter. That’s what translates data between your computer and the XBee.
- Reset button
- Voltage regulator to supply the XBee with plenty of power.
- Four LEDs that’ll help if you ever need to debug your XBee: RX, TX, RSSI (signal-strength indicator)
- Power indicator.
This board also breaks out each of the XBee’s I/O pins to a pair of breadboard-compatible headers. So if you want to make use of the XBee’s extended functionality, you can solder some header pins into those, or even just solder some wire.
Quantity : 2