If you would like to become a student blogger please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unpaid position.
- To write a total of 1-2 blog posts between 500-600 words per term on experiences of learning at Lancaster which could include:
- Test tips
- Study/life balance
- University study habits
- Independent study
- Study Strategies
- Stress and anxiety
- Exams and coursework
- Balancing time
- Home sickness
- Networking – academics, peers, classmates
- Developing confidence in studying and verbal communication in class
- Finding personal study habits Exam prep, revision, study schedules
- Group study- group revision
- Stress and anxiety around exams
- Preparation for the next academic year
- How to get started
- Time management and organisation
- Expectations/worries and the reality
- Tools for study
- Lancaster study environment
- Major and minors/enrolment
- Library tips
- Technology- iLancaster app
- What to expect from lecturers/seminars/labs etc.
- Must be a student studying in the academic year 2021/22.
- Must be comfortable in sharing learning experiences with pre-arrival and existing students with the aim of developing their confidence in their own study practices.
This post will develop your skills in communicating to a range of different audiences as well as developing a range of writing styles. As you will be writing about your own learning experiences we also believe that you will develop skills in reflective learning, which is a valuable skill for your academic study and your future career.