- N8 AgriFood Doctoral Training Event at Lancaster (10th October 2019). More details coming soon….
- Celebrating 350 years of Phosphorus knowledge (11-12th October 2019): A combined event with N8 AgriFood, Lancaster University and the Centre of Ecology and Hydrology to celebrate and discuss what 350 years since the discovery of Phosphorus has meant for the society and the environment. More details coming soon….
N8 AgriFood Lancaster Events
- Lighting the way (6th February 2019): A seminar event celebrating the growing photobiology community across the N8 AgriFood programme and highlighting research generated from local Lancaster Pump Priming. A summary of the event can be viewed here: http://wp.lancs.ac.uk/n8-agrifood/n8-events/lighting-the-way-celebrating-the-n8-agrifood-photobiology-community/
- An N8 Agri-tech event at the Argentinian Embassy in London on the 21st November 2019: hosted by Argentinian Ambassador Renato Carlos Sersale di Cerisano and led by Lancaster N8 AgriFood chair Professor Mariana Rufino. This event brought together leading researchers, businesses and partners from both the UK and Argentina to further joint-working to tackle global security by improving crop yield and quality for one of the world’s biggest grain growers. More information about the event and the associated projects can be found here: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/news/uk-and-argentinian-scientists-take-on-food-production-challenges
Industry Innovation Forums
- Resilient Supply Chains, Leeds, 28 April 2016
- Improved Consumption and Health, London, 5 October 2016.
- ADAS Yield Enhancement Network, Soil Health Workshop, FERA, York, 31 March 2017
- Digital Innovation in Livestock, Newcastle University 26th Sept 2017
- Supply Chain Traceability and Transparency, 18th April 2018
- N8 AgriFood Launch: One Network, Many Solutions, Manchester, 21-22 June 2016.
- Translating crop research from lab to field: N8 Crop Innovation Pipeline Workshop, Newcastle 2-3 May 2017
- Lancaster University N8 AgriFood Networking Event, TR’s 1&2, Gordon Manley Building, LEC 31 May 2017.
- N8 AgriFood 2017 International Sustainable Food Production Conference, Durham, 11 to 13 July 2017 website here
- N8 AgriFood 2018 Internal Conference ‘What is the future of sustainable diets; An interdisciplinary N8 AgriFood perspective’, Lancaster University, 9-10 January 2017 web link to blog about conference here
- N8 AgriFood 2018 International conference; People, Health and Food Systems: Challenges and solutions for 2030, Liverpool, 13 to 14 July 2018 web link to blog about conference here