Binaural recording is a method of recording sound that uses two microphones, arranged with the intent to create a 3-D stereo sound sensation for the listener of actually being in the room with the performers or instruments.
- Binaural stereo recording producing a stunning reproduction of the sound source, with outstanding spatial characteristics
- Is omnidirectional electret condenser microphones
- Is especially appropriate for live music recording
- Is suitable for high quality speech recording
- Durable plastic case that easily fits in a pocket
- Allows hands free operation of other equipment while you record
- Can also be used as a lavalier or boundary microphone
- Are suitable for LINE-Inputs with A3 adapter when recording loud sounds
- a bass roll-off filter,
- a -20dB attenuation pad, and a battery tester.
- The OKM usually gets its power from the plug-in power available on most modern
- mini-recorders, which is 1.5V.
- The A3 supplies the microphones with a 6V charge, increasing headroom significantly and removing the need for plug-in power.
- The interface can now be plugged into the microphone input or the line input (depending on sound pressure levels) which means a larger range of sound pressure levels can be recorded simply by changing the combination of input and the attenuator pad setting.
- Any unwanted low frequency background noise can be filtered away using the bass roll-off filter.
- The A3 adaptor is highly recommended for use with the OKM; again it is very small and fits between the OKM and the recording device.
For more information please visit the Soundman website.
Quantity : 2