Researcher input on Lancaster’s gender pay gap

Dear research staff,

Lancaster’s Gender Pay Gap Task Group has been established to better understand the nature and causes of the distribution of the gender pay gap and to recommend actions to address these. As part of their work, the Group want to hear from research staff and get your views and experiences of related issues-this will help to inform the final report from the Task Group.

I’m running two focus groups specifically to gather the views of research staff-if you have experiences you think important to share, I’d very much like to hear them. Given the sensitivity of the topic, I’d like to reassure you that conversations will be treated as confidential and findings reported anonymously.

The focus groups will be held on 12th March, 10am-11am in Bowland North SR24 and 13th March, 2.30-3.30pm in Bowland North SR3.

Please let me know by close of play on Friday 8 March if you are able to attend one of these. I realise the timescales are tight and diaries is busy, but we would really appreciate your involvement to ensure we capture the range of issues and perspectives.

Best wishes

Lucy.

Dr Lucy Thorne | Organisational Developer