ICRI-HASS Conference Proceedings is an informal document featuring short summaries of students’ research presented at the ICRI-HASS conferences. Conference proceedings are published annually, around August / September time, following completion of the conference in June of the same year. All contributions are peer-reviewed by an expert in the examined field and by the Conference Proceedings Chief Editor. Publishing research in ICRI-HASS Conference Proceedings does not preclude students from publishing it elsewhere at a later stage of their research career.
- If you would like to make a submission for 2023 Conference Proceedings, please click here (this link will become active from 1st June 2023).
- Deadline for submitting contributions is 15th July 2023.
- You will hear about the outcome of your submission by 1st August 2023.
Guidance for submissions:
- Submission should be between 2,000-2,500 words in length, excluding references and appendices.
- Use Times New Roman font, size 11, double-spaced lines.
- Structure your document in the following way: title, name(s) of contributor(s) and their affiliations (i.e. universities where contributors study), 3-4 key words, 150-200 words abstract, main text (2000-2,500 words), references, appendices.
- Include the following sections into your submission: introduction, (brief) literature review including research question(s), method, analysis and findings, discussion, conclusion.
- Helpful tip: aim to focus on one or two key issues / ideas arising from your research, rather than on everything that you have done. You won’t have space to report everything, and the quality of your submission will most likely suffer.
- Highlight sections’ titles in bold, capitalize only first word in the titles.
- If you use visuals, tables or graphs in your work, which have been published elsewhere, please acknowledge (reference) them appropriately.
- Use APA version 7 referencing conventions style or any other widely-recognized referencing conventions format.
- Proofread your paper carefully before submission.
Download conference proceedings by full volumes / years below.