Get involved! Your questions answered
How do I get involved?
- Give us a call on 01524 593275
- Drop us a line at babylab [at] lancaster [dot] ac [dot] uk
- Sign up online on the Lancaster University Babylab website
When can I visit?
- We’ll fit in around you. Give us a call or email us to arrange a suitable time.
How long does it take?
- Visits to Lancaster Babylab normally take no more than an hour, including time to settle in and have a cup of tea or coffee. If it’ll take longer, we’ll let you know.
What can I expect?
- A Curiosity Project researcher will meet you at the door.
- The researcher will talk you through the study and give you plenty of time to ask questions.
- Once you and your child are completely happy, we’ll start the study. Taking part is completely voluntary, so you can stop the study at any point (we know that babies can be unpredictable!).
- We reimburse travel expenses of up to £10, and you’ll get to choose a story book to take home as a thank-you.
- Once the study’s over, the researcher will explain it in more detail and answer any other questions you might have.
We’re always happy to hear from you. We’ll email you once we have the results of the study you took part in, but in the meantime please feel free to get in touch!