Webinar: What does the Business of Research mean?
A webinar to explore the challenges and opportunities for the ‘business of research’ in Africa.
Date: 23 September
- Dr Cynthia Forson, Deputy Provost, Lancaster University Ghana
- Dr Ruth Alcock, RECIRCULATE Deputy Director, Lancaster University UK
- Yame Nkogwe, Founder, Sustainable Cities Africa, Botswana
- Dr Joanne Larty, RECIRCULATE WP1 Lead, Lancaster University UK
- Sam Kanati, Principal Administrator, CSIR Ghana
- Dr Edu Inam, Director, ICEESR, University of Uyo Nigeria
- Edna Kabala-Litana, Coordinator, Entrepreneurship Centre, Copperbelt University Zambia
- Dr Akan Odon, Africa Straegy Advisor, Lancaster University UK (Moderator)