SLLAT talks usually take place during term time, every second week. To access our current programme, please visit this page.
To join our mailing list, please follow the instructions below.
How to subscribe to the SLLAT mailing list:
- If you have a Lancaster email address: you can manage your list subscriptions online
- Log in to LU Mailing Lists (Please make sure you turn on the VPN)
- Click “Public Lists” at the top of the screen and search “sllat”.
- Click the link to the “sllat” mailing list.
- Click “join”.
- A welcome message will appear in the browser window. Then, click “Continue”. You will now be subscribed to the list.
If you do not have a Lancaster email address: No worries!
We welcome members from outside Lancaster University. Please contact the list owner to request a subscription.