The Lancaster University Women’s Network was established in 2018 to support Women at Lancaster University by providing a forum for empowerment, discussion and individual development as well as a platform for debate, awareness raising and to facilitate action for change.
- Be a forum for networking across the organisation for women to share experiences and offer support to one another in confidence
- Empower women in the workplace
- Raise awareness of issues regarding inequality or opportunity
- Provide a platform for the voice and views of women within the University to be represented and channelled to the appropriate committees
- Offer targeted development activities and events for women including training, mentoring and support
Lancaster University Women’s Network is open to all staff and research students at Lancaster University. Please join our Lancaster University Women’s Network Team by clicking here.