Abstract submission deadline: Now closed
Word limit for submissions: 300 words exl. references
Following the conference, we welcome papers from presenters of the 2021 Lancaster Linguistics and English Language Postgraduate Conference.
About Papers from LAEL PG
The LAEL PG Publication resulting from the Lancaster Linguistics and English Language Postgraduate Conference is a peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication featuring full papers presented at the Postgraduate Conference, which is held annually in July.
The corresponding annual volume is published in November of the year following each conference. Both the conference and the publication are organised by MA and PhD students at the Department of Linguistics and English Language (LAEL), Lancaster University, UK.
Submission deadline: to be announced
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org following the submission guidelines
Please download and follow the submission guidelines. You may also wish to refer to previous volumes of Papers from LAEL PG for guidance.
Submission Guidelines (PDF)
- Is the manuscript within the word limit of 4000 and 6000 words?
- Have you removed the author’s name from the manuscript?
- Have you double-spaced the text?
- Have you used the spell-check?
- Are all references in the correct format (APA)?
- Are all references mentioned in the text also listed in the list of references (and vice versa)?
- Is the abstract under the 300 word limit?
- Have you included your name, affiliation and the article title in the email?