Lancaster University’s vision is to become a globally significant University. Digital Lancaster is our digital vision.
It’s been developed to support the University’s strategy, and has set five goals to ensure that the University exploits digital technologies, so equipping it to meet the needs of our digital world today and into the future. The five goals are:
- 1. Digital Learning – to provide students with a rich, seamless learning experience from before application to beyond graduation.
- 2. Digital by Design – to deliver highly efficient and effective digital ways of working.
- 3. Digital Communities – to empower and strengthen our communities, from research groups through Departments to international partnerships.
- 4. Digital Expansion – to enable us to expand and extend our learning and research communities across the UK and the globe.
- 5. Digital Engagement – to maximise and improve engagement with our external stakeholders, from prospective students through to business partners.
If you’d like to find out more about Digital Lancaster, see:
- Digital Lancaster strategy document (PDF) – University staff and students only
- Short Digital Lancaster video
- Digital Lancaster on a page (PDF)